The NFA Series – The first choice of EMF professionals throughout the world, for detailed Low Frequency surveys, 5Hz – 1,000,000Hz. A minimum of effort will yield a maximum of data, and then if you wish, your NFAsoft app will edit it all into convincing protocols in no time.
Highlights of features common to ALL models (NFA1000, NFA400, NFA30M) in this superb range:
- Three-dimensional (3D) measurements.
- Multi-channel: separately and simultaneously, the NFA Series Analyzers record 3-axis measurements of electricity mains supply, and even 16.7Hz railway power, along with all their natural and artificial harmonics. No other meters do this better. This means that you get a display-full of essential data “at a glance”, and maximum information for later analysis with NFAsoft.
- Continuous measurement: Maxima are stored 10 times per second on the supplied SD memory card, so you won’t miss the smallest peak.
- Bundled with your meter is the intuitive NFAsoft Data Analysis software for Windows, Linux, and MacOS, allowing you to edit all your data into professional protocols and reports.
- Audio Analysis – “Geiger Counter” sound increases/decreases with field intensity.
- RMS, Peak, Hold.
- Real time voice recordings, or audio input, embedded into the data screen for playback during data evaluation
- Extremely fast real-time presentation, statistics functions (e.g. 95th percentile), including support for the analysis of “dirty electricity”.
- Input jack for data logging RF with an external HF-Analyzer.
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries provide at least 36 hours of continuous recordings of 10 data sets per second (48 hours for the NFA30M).
- Calibration Certificate: During the manufacturing process, strict calibration procedures are followed using only high end, calibrated measurement instruments. This guarantees that every NFA meter made by Gigahertz has been individually calibrated to a traceable standard. An official 3rd Party Accredited Calibration Certification plus data is available upon request. Please contact us for the current rates.
- All Gigahertz Solutions EMF Meters are backed by a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.